Design Team 2018/2019

You probably know that I am passionate about making things.
My maternal grandmother, Mary was my inspiration.
Her life was difficult; her attitude was one of gratitude.
She sewed and stitched out of necessity in her early years.
She served as the resident seamstress in her apartment complex well into her 80's.
There were usually several pairs of pants draped over hangars by her door waiting for hems. 

I still remember her teaching me how to knit.
Grandma was a faithful woman who grew up with 11 siblings.
She was very resourceful. 
I wish I had spent more time with her.
Today, I cherish her needles.


I do wish I could share my exciting news with her.
I was over the moon to have been selected as one of four members of the 
Scraps of Love Design Team 2018/2019
EEEEEEEKKKKKKK!
The store is so beautiful and has a unique assortment of supplies exclusive to Arizona.

The pages that I create will be on display in this beautiful store.
I am so blessed to have all these cuties to photograph!
Here are the first 3 projects created with Scraps of Love products.

 In a million years I never imagined I would be selected. 
In my haste to get the projects turned in I rushed the photography.
I will do better next month! 
Fall is approaching and with it comes all things Thanksgiving. 
I will take a moment to reflect on those that prepared the road for me.
Hope all you dreams 'fall' into place!

Comments

Popular Posts