How I Spent My Winter Vacation





Someone recently asked me if I achieved the grace that I set out to find in January 2018. 
 I needed grace. I walked with her and she ran. I ran and she fled. Then as if the game was over, she slowed and let me catch up. Grace embraced me and I embraced her. We danced until our mutual respect was second nature. As I bid farewell to my word for 2018 I pray that grace would dwell within us all.

A measure of grace provided the opportunity to read some fabulous books this year.
This bookshelf inspired me to share my reads so if you are passionate about books and have a talent for creating with your hands won't you please partner with me?

Here is how you can help!

 The busy corner where our house sits would be an ideal location for a Little Free Library
Check out the link for the plans and together maybe we can bring a smile and a story to a stranger.

Gather a Vintage Market is certain to stir up inspiration so this is where my first twinkle began.
Typically an idea or two comes home with me. This time it was some chalk painted globes.
  I am a fan of shabby chic decor.
 The details lure me into wanting to paint everything in my house in white chalk paint.


There were so many decorations on the trees!
These were fresh citrus.
and then we turned to family time with an evening at Zoolights.
 The weather was mild and the hot chocolate was divine.
Be still my heart!
Cookie baking and treat making


Movie time and enjoying the cookies 
Arizona Sonora Desert Museum
Our annual hoopla at the Gaslight Theater 


  and more!

ask for grace
give grace
grace upon grace

The yoga studio was wall to wall mats today as we all set our intentions for 2019.
My word is bold and begs the presence of the holy spirit.
Stay calm and be READY!
I raise my heart to wish you a bounty of possibilities in 2019.











Comments

  1. would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me.
    motorhome hire,

    ReplyDelete
  2. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
    UK motorhome rental

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts