Shorter Days

Bonjour friends!

The days are shorter, the weather is glorious and our garden is blooming. December roses...mais oui!

Before fall; I must share about this little sugar and spice that has blessed our family. She was to be a summer surprise but she was so excited to meet us all that she made her appearance in the spring! 

I suspect she will continue to amaze us all if her early resourcefulness is any indication as to her future capacity!

 

Fall starts with a birthday in our family and I love celebrating with these lovelies. 

 This season included following our loves to sporting events where they racked up  wins, defeats, medals and trophies.  

We even attended a hockey game to hear our grand daughter sing the national anthem with her school choir. 

Sunsets at the tennis courts

Saturday mornings at the ball field
Museums are a source of creative inspiration for us, so on our anniversary we kept it local and played a while.


What is fall without a chalkboard?

This is actually chalked onto our glass board.

I am excited to share how I created this with you soon!

Halloween 2023
The men folk relaxing in our garden on Thanksgiving!
Thirteen years ago I was invited to a yoga class. I had gone along to support someone who was suffering, actually crying throughout the class. I was moved beyond words. That day I began a life changing journey that inspired me to design a mala. 
 Someday I hope to share the process in community.
My heart is full. 

Bring on December and let the decorating begin!









Comments

Popular Posts