may.be

Once upon a time I was monogamous.

may.be you were too

I read one book at a time
I had one knitting project on my needles
I practiced one exercise
I did one thing at a time
I studied one new skill in a class

Before the advent of rapid response electronic data I was content to absorb singular thoughts. Over the last couple of years I started several things at once and finished none of them! The end result is that unfinished projects  were tugging at me and the stack on my night stand was out of control! 
May.be the month that it all gets finished! 
May.be

GO
Final week of  Design for Volume 1 Westminster Catechism 
28 weeks of art and music with the Grands!
My how they have developed their own art style. 
  When a project is labor intensive I will often make twice the number of parts so that I can quickly assemble the second one. That is exactly where this journal came from. The parts were started in 2015 and I finally pulled it all together. The spine is unusual and makes binding the signatures inside very easy.  
    Here are the front and back covers. 
This is the first page.
Each page has a little something that personalizes the journal.
In this case the meaning of Debbie:bee
There are lots of pages but the one that was the most fun to make was this envelope. 
It was created using the newest Tim Holtz "hipster" stamps.
Each signature (5 in all) has its' own theme.
Here is the center of one of the sections. I love the turquoise.
Each month there is an assignment related to my One Little Word. 
I caught up on those assignments too!  
 Two of my favorite things that occupy my time!
  may is under construction
 And lastly I completed our 2017 calendar featuring Baby M. 
These age progression calendars remind us how quickly life flies by. 
Savor each moment.








Oh and there was a photo shoot with this peanut! 
 He will be the star of the age progression calendar for 2018!

A Mothers' Day Proverb 
26 She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction on her tongue. 27 She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness. 28 Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her.
Proverbs 31:26-28


















Comments

  1. This idea is simply awesome! And I love those covers!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts