May Be Done

May 2013 will define the days ahead in a profound way. I am so grateful to be busy selling and staging homes. The work is so rewarding and my clients are the best!
 
I had the good fortune of celebrating another Mother's Day with four generations in my family.  The day went by much too quickly.
 
Sweet Amber joined her Great Grandma and my Auntie Barb on a visit to Tucson. Robyn said adios to Tucson in her final round of moving so our visits will be farther apart but that makes them more special.

The visits are always too short and they leave me wanting more.

Auntie Lynda performed her baking magic on us and made the gals feel so special with these gorgeous cupcakes.

Pairs of moms and their darlings just make me happy.
 
As always, the musicians entertain...this however is no ordinary musician.
He is an accomplished economist watching over the energy consumption of wholesale buyers and in his spare time he teaches 1 year olds to play guitar.
 
 
My percussion band

 
I was honored to attend a beautiful baby shower where we shared our blessings
with the momma to be
 
 
The heat is on...we hit 100 degress in the Old Pueblo.
The real estate market is heating up too.
 
Congratulations and many thanks to these families as they settle into their new homes!
I am grateful for your trust. 
Kathryn, Samantha, Matt, Rick & Deborah
Cliff & Kay, & Karen
 
Even if you are not moving I will be sharing some tips next month on staging your personal space.
 
Best to all!
Deb
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts