The House of Stertz




One of my favorite parts of the Thanksgiving feast is preparing the table.
The year had a succulent theme so I went with succulents and pumpkins.
I am an organic girl at heart.
 There was a combination of white and orange pumpkins.  
The grown ups got in on the coloring.
Wait, wait ...this girl had a surprise.
 Step right up....place your bets...is it a boy or a girl?
  We were so silly and had so much fun guessing! 
   Slight resemblance to a familiar Norman Rockwell.
 This little guy would be delighted to have a boy cousin!
Other excitement included a tooth that fell out! But I digress...
Our gift will reveal the gender of our new grand baby.
Drumroll please!
Miguel Angel Bojorquez 21 weeks young!
What a thrilling day to share all that we are grateful for with all those that we love.
Now it is time for the turkey master.
We had twins.
Our oven is large so why not.
Enough for everyone to have leftovers because isn't that one of the best things about Thanksgiving?
This little girl celebrated her first holiday resting on Gheepas' lap all the while watching him very seriously.
I need to take a minute to brag about my sister in law. Lynda makes the most delicious sweets. 
The presentation is always equally impressive. 
We are blessed with abundance.
We are blessed with good health.
We are blessed with each other.

I leave you with a shared challenge that I am paying forward.
Find JOY this holiday season. If it doesn't bring you joy, don't do it and if you choose to do it, do it joyfully. 
As the advent season is upon us, I wish you an adventure of JOY!



Comments

Popular Posts