Hearts of Love

Arizonans LOVE fall. 

Chilie Ristras
El Tour de Tucson
Pumpkin Farms
Sweaters (It's all relative)
as for me I can knit again!

Penelope Pug loves her new sweater. 
We have been visiting pumpkins every year for ages. 
and ages

and ages!
These are the colors of fall in the desert. 

It is a joy to be sharing this annual event with our grand littles.
 


 Mister was all about posing that day! 
Must have been the orange sunglasses.
Boy time!
Not much happening in the studio these days.
Just working on completing the One Little Word 2015.

Last quarter "One Little Word" prompts included writing an encouraging letter to yours truly  
and a trifecta of photos.
One way to celebrate. 24 years with my soul mate.
One way to give. Gifted a sister.
One way to self care. Shoes for my healing foot.
 If I knew how to make a play list these would be the songs. 
These playlist challenges defeat me so here is my solution.
Meet our newest 'lil pumpkin!
 "A well-spent day brings happy sleep."
Leonardo da Vinci
May you be blessed with well spent days and happy sleep!

Comments

Popular Posts