The Village Came Together and A Harvest We Did Reap

A new decade has begun in  my life.
My Village People came together and blessed me with an amazing celebration of love.
I am ever so grateful for every last detail that was coordinated.
This amazing clothesline of love hangs in my living room and reminds me that we each have our own unique ability.  

 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.  
 Ga 5:22-23





                                            60 roses
                                   60 reasons
                                   60 prayers


A balance of these fruits brings about a sure footed confidence

THEN

I broke my foot!




So as I hobble along in my new fashion shoe my bone and my soul heal.
 Be patient, therefore, brothers, until the coming of the Lord. See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, being patient about it, until it receives the early and the late rains.
 James 5:7
We visited an orchard for our our fruit harvest.
It is a rare September day in Arizona.
I admit that the stark contrast to the grocery store affects my spirit and I delight!
The air is rich with fermentation from the fruits and I ponder the reality that there is enough food for everyone in the world; save for distribution some must starve.
Other rambling thoughts as we ate fruit in the orchard...
 So when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was a delight to the eyes, and that the tree was to be desired to make one wise,[a]she took of its fruit and ate, and she also gave some to her husband who was with her, and he ate. Gen 3:6
By the way they encouraged eating from the trees!
The peaches were enough to make me want to move to Georgia!
Makes me yearn for a simpler time.
Home Depot finds us everywhere we go.
I was encouraged by this little tree...different from all the others, yet it did not give up and bore fruit just the same.
Yes I AM!
I am excited to experience this next season with our growing family!
And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.    Gal 6:9          







Comments

Popular Posts