Strawberry Shortcake

Strawberry Shortcake has gone vintage. 
She has been around for ages and is still as popular as ever!

Our grand daughter has taken to Strawberry's stories.
The stories are endearing and all about friendship.
So for her 8th birthday I followed a few easy steps.

A quick stop at Hobby Lobby (who am I kidding) to get visors, green apple fabric paint, t-shirts, felt and buttons would create the inspiration.
  Strawberry fabric was not available but in my research I determined that ANYTHING pink or red suited Strawberry.
 I saw a you tube video where you can take a t-shirt and add it to any gathered fabric and voila, you have  a dress! The aprons were ordered on line and I just added the felt embellishments. 
Little sister got one too!   
 They were a hit and everyone got in on the action.
 I ordered the tights on Amazon. 
 Fruit, friends and faith! What more does a girl need in life?
Why love of course and this little lady has a heart full to share.
Everyone enjoyed Strawberry's iconic hat.
Stay tuned for the adventures of Strawberry Shortcake.

So long for now!

Comments

Popular Posts