Calendars, Planners and Trackers OH MY!

Whether January evokes new intentions or speaks to renewed self care, I am certain of one thing. There is no shortage of exquisitely designed bullet journals, trackers and planners from which to choose. For some, it may be as simple as developing a new habit, but for others including yours truly, this opportunity is met head on to set goals and develop a practice to achieve them. I am excited to combine lists and appointments with flair in my new Erin Condren Planner.
It is so cool that you can order a custom cover.*

My smart phone can do all this and more but she has her limitations and there is something much more intimate about living with a planner day in day out. Ever since my first Daytimer I have been hooked!  The planner provides colorful inspiration!
with a beautiful rose gold coil that is much prettier IRL.
There is also lots of room to draw or doodle to your hearts content.

Another one of my goals is to read through the bible in chronological order so I have this beautiful new book.
I plan to color in a flower in my planner for each day read so at the end I should have 365 petals in a beautiful garden representing God's word.
When January arrives, I usually have a short list of classes that intrigue me.
This year it is a class by Cathy Zielske called Fit 2018. 
Focus on the facts
gather Information
Take action
The on line class offers a simple monthly prompt that will help me with my fitness goals.
A new practice for 2018 is to track my slumber so I get 7 hours every night.
It is a lofty goal and will be HARD!
g.r.a.c.e.
*Custom cover with my word for 2018!
                                   Ways I am keeping my word close to my heart.                               
While preparing for this blog post I had someone take this photo after yoga. NEVER, EVER would I have put this on my blog or in my fit journal for anyone to see, telling myself 'who needs to see this'?


Alas, when I looked at it closely I was wearing grace on my sleeve!

 I did not know that word was on the wall and had never noticed if before. 
So, choosing to post it here among friends, here goes @my bold self!!!!!! 
You still have time to do a custom calendar using stuff you have! 
Check out the one that I lifted from pinterest. 
It is in our dressing area where hubs can see the month at a glance.
This old poster frame is decked out with paint chips from Home Depot. 
The hardest part was figuring out what size to cut the chips.
 I laid the entire thing out on my craft mat.
I just stuck them down with two sided tape and dropped the frame on top. 
White board markers make it easy to change.
I love it!
          Just in time for the Tucson Rodeo and off my needles is this adorable little western sweater for our wee grandson.
Moving forward one day at a time; giving and receiving grace, please know that I cherish your time on my blog.                   

                               But to each one of us grace has been given as Christ apportioned it. Eph 2:7                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Comments

Popular Posts