Notes of Spring


Our wee cottage in the desert is speaking spring! 
After a few months of observing the shadows  in the back yard we went full on with grass. 
Did you really ever wonder?
Over many weekends my DH labored to remove the millions of tiny rocks in the yard, level and tamp the dirt, and install and test the sprinkler system. 
The day finally came to roll out the sod.
That's when I showed up!

Our gal is so happy.



The edge of winter has found me finishing up some projects on my needles. 
I am not counting how many times we have watched the movie Frozen but I do feel as though the characters are family.
I am a knitter.
This is crochet.
No challenge is too small so here I go!

and Queen Elsa was born.
Then came Princess Anna.

There is something very therapeutic about knitting.
I finally finished the studio lounger pants for little guy.
This variegated yarn made for an interesting pattern.

It is always a relief when hand knit clothes fit the recipient!
Super comfy is a bonus and these lounge pants delivered.
I have really missed having a project on my needles. 
It is one of my greatest therapies so there will be more in 2020. 
How can it be that my baby is 35 years old?
I am so proud of the woman, wife and mamma that she has become.
Click on the link below to see our celebration.

https://youtu.be/EsHREKP3WFs

Our little people are very industrious.
They may be oblivious to our blue skies and warm sand...but the barefeet say it all.
Do you spring clean?
Apparently you either have the gene or you don't.
Our Realtor Association did a survey to see where the cleanest homes are located.
You can read the article here

I love to tidy.
 I am so grateful that my husband is handy and supports my habit to organize.
Thanks to the Tucson Association of Realtors and all our sponsors for a fun filled day of rodeo activities.
 Nothing speaks to spring more than fluffy babies. 
I love how this little princess wedged herself in between the cowboys.


Cousin life is so dynamic.
It lasts a lifetime.
So many things in common with so many perspectives.
We have had a blessed start to the Easter season with great anticipation.
I am grateful for the kindness that surrounds me every day.
It usually takes a few days for me to compose my post so at the start of this writing the shelves were stocked with all manner of paper goods.
Today I will be borrowing diapers!
I am focused on the many way that the Lord relieves my anxiety and reminds us not to be afraid. 
I am well as is everyone that I know.
There is no time like the present for love and unity.
May God bless each and every one of you.

Comments

Popular Posts