A Few Words

The spark in our human spirit is impressive.






With two plus years to curate your best life, you would be among the minority if you did not contemplate a move or dedicate a new space in which to home school or work. I have hung to your stories and struggles during this historic period of suffering and loss.
You would be among the majority if you baked a loaf of bread, learned how to mute yourself in a meeting room, or cancelled precious time with friends.
Our resilience astounds me.

I am so thankful for the dozens of new small business owners that have stepped into their dreams. 

Recovery and healing are in the air. Nature is such a healing tonic.

A significant source of healing for me was born of proximity to a nursery within walking distance of our home.
The healing component to caring for my growing collection of plants, herbs and flowers continues to be significant.

Lavender season has arrived, and the first crop has been harvested. 
I am excited to share what I will make.
Nature is such a healing tonic.

I was in dire need of some 'PLAY' this year and thankfully it is delivering. 



 


I am over the 'MOON' to announce that Tucson will have a brick and mortar store featuring boutique paper craft products.
Many of you know that I am a maker!
The classroom is amazing and I have been enlisted to demonstrate a project introducing my favorite line of supplies designed by Tim Holtz.
Bluemoon Scrapbooking will celebrate a grand opening on May 13th & 14th. 
I hope you will come by and visit!

I am so grateful for this recovery and all that I have learned.

Comments

Popular Posts