So Grateful

Pausing to live in gratitude and be present is a lifelong discipline.

The times when I feel deeply grateful are often spent alone in quiet times.

An hour of asanas on my yoga mat provides me strength to carry the load.

I am so grateful for a beautiful yoga studio in the neighborhood.

Other days I seek endurance on my bike.
I am so grateful for riding friends and gorgeous weather.
I am so grateful for this guy!

I am so grateful for the organizer of this event in our neighborhood.
Please stop by and visit !  
These people are my world!

I am so grateful that we are all healthy and find joy in being together.

I am so grateful for my clients and friends, friends and clients, clients who become friends! Thank you for the privilege of serving you.

Whether it is work or play, these adventures strengthen and inspire me to live fully.

                                                               Happy Thanksgiving!



 


Comments

Popular Posts